When it comes to SEO, some people are just better at it than others, but why is that? Do the search engines just like them better than their competitors or maybe they have a direct connection to an insider at Google.
An SEO’s success or failure for that matter largely comes down to their experience and processes that they have refined over time. The people that are best at it have simply proven what consistently works over time.
SEO is certainly not rocket science by any means. Many people will say that you should not pay an SEO company at all because there is plenty of free information online that you can use to get your site to rank higher. The thing that you have to understand about the internet is that not all information is created equal. There is plenty of good information about SEO as well as bad information. Sorting out the two can be quite difficult for the novice. There is a lot of bad information on the web about all topics and not just SEO and we are here to help you sort it all out.
The simplicity of SEO
SEO can be broken down into 5 simple steps
- Creating a keyword strategy that is built around your searcher’s/customer’s search queries
- Creating a site that is structured and designed with end user’s and the search engines in mind
- Putting together a site that contains good content and is SEO optimized
- Creating content that will drive links from the rest of the web
- Avoiding some technical blunders
If we don’t have a good plan from the beginning, we will build a faulty foundation. That is why it is vital that we start off with these 5 simple steps to build a proper SEO foundation.